Your Biography is your Biology.
- Carolyn Myss
The Seven Major Chakras are discs of energy and information that reside deep in the body. They act as receptors, assimilators and transmitters of life force energies. Our chakras, as core centers, form a vast and detailed coordinating network of the mind/body system. The information contained in thoughts and emotions, as well as actions and events, move through these energetic doorways into the body. There is a physiological response to the information that they receive.
In addition, the seven chakras are directly linked to the seven major glands of the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates every physiological process that occurs in the body. The chakras, therefore, are the direct link between thoughts/emotions and their effect on our biology. Chakra Balancing brings balance, harmony and clarity to the chakras.
Benefits of Chakra Balancing may include:
- Mental Awareness
- Reduced Anxiety
- Deeper connection to Spirit and innate Inner Wisdom
- Improves quality of choice and decision making
- Energizes the body and restores vitality
- Fosters a Feeling a well-being and peace of mind
- Stress Relief
- Improves Mindfulness
- Decreases blood pressure and other tension related disorders
- Help with sexual issues
- Overall balance (which may improve anything from career to inter-personal relationships)